Fox Cufflinks - FD
Hoechst Porcelain Zeitgeist and Tradition Marked with the Mainz wheel, Höchst Porcelain has been manufactured for more than 260 years. Founded in 1746 with a manufacturer's privilege grant from the Archbishop and Crown Prince of Mainz, Johann Friedrich Carl von Ostein, Höchst Porcelain is the second oldest porcelain manufactory in Germany.
Our consistent advancement of contemporary porcelain art has lead to the exceptional beauty and value of Höchst porcelain. Connoisseurs world-wide consider Höchst Porcelain among the crowning achievements in European porcelain art. Hoechst historyHöchst Porcelain Manufactory was founded in 1746 as the Electoral Manufactory of Mainz. It is the second oldest porcelain manufactory in Germany and the only one in Hessen.
This privilege, along with a monopoly in the Principality of Mainz was granted by the Crown Prince of Mainz, Johann Friedrich Carl von Ostein, with this privilege came the prerequisite that Höchst Porcelain would keep the Mainz wheel as its trademark. In 1977 the Dalberg House in Frankfurt-Höchst which was formerly owned by the Archbishop of Mainz, Wolfgang von Dalberg, became the principal office of Höchst Porcelain Manufactory. In 2002, production was moved to the "Porzellanhof"; a newly renovated historically protected an industrial building, which dates back to 1906, situated next to Höchst city park.